Easy Club Sandwich Recipe – This is a very easy recipe that you can put together in a little time and it’s going to make a great Breakfast, lunch or even dinner.
This Club sandwich is highly flexible, so you can easily customize it to your taste.
- Feel free to toast the Bread if you choose to.
- Add the Mayonnaise and Ketchup mixture as much as you want it.
- Feel free to use any leftover Chicken for this: Boiled, baked or grilled, all will work well.
- You should layer your club sandwich the way you like it, you don’t necessarily have to layer it like mine – be creative with it.
Ingredients for: Easy club Sandwich
- 1/2 pound boneless Chicken
- 4 slices Tomatoes
- 4 slices Cucumber
- 6 slices Bread
- 2-3 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2-3 Tbsp Ketchup
- 2 Lettuce leaves
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
Directions for: Easy Club Sandwich
- Crack the Eggs, add Salt and Pepper to taste and beat it together.
- Preheat the Oil in a pan – preferably, a nonstick pan and fry the omelet until the base firms up, flip to the other side and cook till done, then set it aside.
- Mix the Mayonnaise and the Ketchup together.
- Add some to the Chicken and mix it until it’s fully coated
- Lay a slice of Bread on a plate or a board, spread the Mayonnaise and Ketchup mixture over it.
- Add a layer of Chicken, followed by the Lettuce leaves, then the Omelet.
- Layer it with second slice of Bread, spread some Mayonnaise and Ketchup mixture over it.
- Place the Tomato and cucumber over it and layer it with the Lettuce
- Cover it up with the last slice of Bread – Smear with some more Myonnaise if you choose to.
- Insert 4 tootpicks inside the Sandwich all the way to the bottom to keep it in place and divide it into halves or quarters if you choose to. Enjoy!
If you enjoy this recipe, you might as well want to give these a try: